Alternatives To Gas Credit Cards
In these times of sky high gasoline prices and rising costs of transportation, consumers are increasingly interested in credit card services that give them discounts on gas. Instead of looking into a specific gas credit card from an oil and gas company, you might look at the offer for a Chase credit card that gives you gasoline rebates when you use your card.
You can find the Chase credit card offer online at their website, http://www.chase.com. Simply look for the card called the Chase PerfectCard MasterCard. There are several credit card services offered along with this card that consumers find attractive.
· When you use your Chase PerfectCard MasterCard to buy gasoline for the first ninety days, you receive six percent of your purchase price back on your card. So you can go to any gas station anywhere and fill up your car or truck knowing that six percent of your bill will be come back to you. This gas credit card gives you the rebates in the form of credit on your account towards future purchases. So you will not receive a rebate check or cash back award at the end of the year as with some credit card services. Instead, you will automatically have access to this rebate amount when you use your Chase credit card in the future.
· After your initial trial period of ninety days is complete, Chase gives you three percent back on all gas purchases. Anywhere you fill up your tank, you get this rebate benefit. This is better than having a traditional gas credit card with only one gas company, as you would not have the freedom and flexibility you have with the Chase PerfectCard MasterCard.
· But the rebate deals do no stop there. You also receive one percent of all your purchases made on other products and services. This means that no matter what you buy with your Chase credit card, or when or where you buy it, you receive one percent of your purchase price in the form of a rebate. The one percent will be credited to your account for use in the future. Most cards only offer cash back rewards like this. But the Chase PerfectCard MasterCard offers you not only a return on your purchases, but a way to cut down on your transportation costs as well.
· With the Chase PerfectCard MasterCard, there is no annual fee. This is a great deal. You get rebates on all your purchases and you do not have to pay a fee for the credit card services.
· Chase also offers you the all important feature of quality customer service. The Chase customer service hotline is available to you where ever you live or travel at any time of day. If you have a question about your rebates or a need to review your account information, the Chase customer service representatives are at your disposal. And remember that Chase is a banking institution that has been around for many years and is one of the most reliable financial companies you can find.
Bad Credit Car Loans Have Their Advantages
Are you one of the many people who have credit problems? Poor credit ratings and bad credit is more common than you think. Bad credit is not something to be ashamed of as it can happen to all of us at some time in our life. The good news is that with some effort on your part you can improve your credit ratings.
Even if you have bad credit, you can still qualify for a bad credit car loan. When you are ready to begin shopping for your car, there are a few things to consider. Do not take on a car payment that you know in your heart that you cannot afford. A bad credit car loan is a tool to help rebuild your credit ratings thus purchasing a car that you know you cannot afford can be more detrimental to your credit rating.
In order to qualify for a bad credit car loan, you will need to have a job or sufficient income to pay your current bills, the loan payment you are about to commit to and the costs of maintaining and insuring your car. A steady and sufficient income could get you that bad credit car loan even if you have a bad credit. Your lender would like to see that you have had your current job for at least a year and this could make them overlook your bad credit hence increase chances in approving your bad credit car loan. Try to maintain your address for a while, as well, for this can keep your bad credit at bay and help in the approval of your bad credit car loan.
Having a large down payment will also help in financing your new car with a bad credit loan. Your down payment will depend on the car model you wish to buy. It could range from hundreds to thousands of dollars.
Belonging to a credit union is advantages if you are trying to finance a car. The credit union criteria for applying for a loan is often more relaxed compared to banks and finance companies. The longer you have been a member in a credit union, the more positive the response is for your bad credit car loan despite a bad credit rating.
Applying for your loan through a bank is another option. Should you have had a previous loan with them, they could still want to take a chance with you on your bad credit car loan. If by any chance you have paid off a previous loan, they could consider your bad credit car loan application even if you have bad credit history in other banks of finance companies.
You could consider a co-signer for your car loan. Although your co-signer must have a good credit rating and meets all the necessary requirements of the bank, credit union or finance company.
Bad credit will indeed affect your bad credit car loan application, but you can still explore other possibilities. A large volume car dealer can negotiate a car deal and possibly offer financing too. A finance company can also work with you and get the bad credit car loan you need. The trick to financing is to see an aggressive finance manager who will overlook your current bad credit and help to rebuild your credit rating with a bad credit car loan.